6 x bottles
We all need HOPE, Without it…we are lost. Let’s raise a glas of hope to the future.
This velvety smooth wine boasts with a rich, dark plum colour and inviting blackberry flavours on the nose with hints of caramel and tobacco. The palate rewards with mouth-watering ripe fruit and oak spice that follows through the nose.
- Vatietal: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Origin: Breedekloof
- Soil Types: Well-drained rocky soils with clay
- Climate: Annual rainfall of 1 200 ml, min. temperature 2°, max. temperature 40°
- Age of Vines: 16 years
- Vinification: Cold soaked for 3 days. Then fermented in stainless steel tanks for 12 days.
- Maturation: Aged in 3rd fill French oak barrels for 14 months.
- Aging: 1 – 5 years
- Density: 0.9957
- Alcohol: 13.56%
- Ph: 3.62
- Residual Sugar: 3.8g/L
- Volitile Acidity: 0.62
- Total Acidity: 6.8
- FSO2: 36
- TSO2: 86