6 x bottles
With the selection of the finest grapes, this Sauvignon Blanc bursts with crisp tropical fruit aromas and the sensation and softness on the palate gives evidence of the great care throughout the winemaking process.
Serve chilled with seafood and pastadishes to compliment both food and wine
After consulting with Bacchus the elders started farming with wine and grapes and soon realised that this is a very good area for the drink of the gods. This slow ripening area with its well drained sandstone patchwork of soils gives the wine a certain earthy feel. With hard work and love of the vine, these wines have always been made from the heart.
- Varietal: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Origin: Breedekloof
- Soil Types: Ancient sandstone riverbeds with good water retention.
- Climate: Annual rainfall of 1200 ml, min. temperature 12°, max. temperature 32°
- Age of Vines: Planted in 2006
- Vinification: Fermentation for 23 days in stainless steal tanks at 10°C. Extended lease 3 months wioth batonnage every week.
- Maturation: N/A
- Aging: 1 – 2 years
- DensityGGH: 0.9900
- Alcohol: 12.95%
- Ph: 3.42
- Residual Sugar: 1.8 g/L
- Volitile Acidity: 0.58
- Total Acidity: 6.9
- FSO2: 44
- TSO2: 131